Welcome! Please sign in.
Enter your Xavier username and password.
Mary Dahlstrom Scholarship
Nominate yourself or a classmate for the Mary Dahlstrom Scholarship, granted for the junior year (current early and middle childhood education sophomores qualify) to an outstanding elementary education major.
Update Your Xavier Profile
Add your image to your Xavier profile to help keep your profile up to date.
Student Concern Form
We are Xavier Musketeers and as Musketeers we are All for One, One for All. If you are struggling or know a fellow Muskie that is struggling, use this button to consult with someone for help. If you are in immediate crisis or a fellow student is an immediate crisis, or there is a threat of harm to self or others, please call XUPD at 513-745-1000.
Keep up to date with the Road Thru Xavier roadmap or submit your own ideas to the dev team.
- "Your Road Thru Xavier" to-do list
- Filters added to Community
- Road to Xavier Favorites, Interests, and Clubs imported
- Add location to Contacts
- Add optional phone number to profile
Posted: December, 12 2017 16:41:19
In collaboration with the BIG EAST CAREER CONSORTIUM and the NCAA, The BIG EAST Conference is hosting its inaugural Broadcast Boot Camp, January 29, 2018, 3-6PM, at DePaul University’s Student Center in Lincoln Park. This career development opportunity will feature professionals from across the broadcast industry including executives, directors, producers, and talent from FOX Sports, BIG EAST Digital Network, Rush Media, Association of Women in Sports Media, BIG TEN Network, and more. Attendees will have the opportunity to engage with media experts and explore the diverse careers available within the broadcasting field. A few event highlights include:
• Complimentary professional digital headshot for personal use;
• Chance to appear in a BEDN production;
• A networking pregame reception immediately following from 6-7 PM; and
• A complimentary ticket to the DePaul vs Marquette women’s basketball game at 8 PM at
McGrath Phillips Arena.
For planning purposes, please note:
• There is no cost to attend; however, ATTENDEES MUST REGISTER IN ADVANCE. Broadcast Boot Camp registration deadline is Friday, January 19. Register online at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/BroadcastBootcampRegistration
• Individual registration confirmation for Broadcast Boot Camp will be sent within 3 business days.
• Discounted parking will be available at the Sheffield Avenue Garage, adjacent to the
DePaul Student Center.
• A special BIG EAST Conference rate of $89 for overnight accommodations is available at the nearby, Hotel Lincoln, located at 1816 N. Clark Street, Chicago, IL 60614. The deadline for lodging reservations is December 28, and rooms are available on first come, first serve basis. Big East*DePaul Room Block at Hotel Lincoln (Click link)
• The DePaul University, Lincoln Park Student Center is located at 2250 N. Sheffield Ave., Chicago, IL 60614.
• More details and updated event agenda can be found on the women’s basketball page at www.BIGEAST.com
Posted: December, 12 2017 13:25:56
The ConneX staff will be out for a retreat on Monday, December 18, 2017. The office will be closed.
We will be back in on Tuesday, December 19th. Thank you for planning accordingly.
Posted: December, 12 2017 11:30:56
This evening marks the start of Hanukkah. Join Rabbi Abie to celebrate with traditional candle lighting followed by jelly donut dessert:
TODAY, Tuesday, Dec. 12 at 4:00pm
TOMORROW, Wednesday, Dec. 13 at 4:00pm
GSC Room 340
Posted: December, 12 2017 08:33:51
Please visit our webpage here to view the hours of operation for all retail establishments on campus during Winter Break. These include:
- ConneX Office (All Card, Parking, Meal Plan, Other areas of business)
- All For One Shop University Station
- Starbucks University Station
- Pizza ATM
- Hoff Dining Commons
- Bull Market
- Bookstore GSC
- Mail Center Lobby
- U.S. Bank
- Blue Gibbon
- Coffee Emporium
- Ryan's Pub
More information: https://www.xavier.edu/auxiliary-services/HOURS-OF-OPERATION1.cfm
Posted: December, 11 2017 14:29:51
Was found in EMBA classroom 137, 1st floor, Smith building
To claim, come to Dean's office, 113 1st floor, Smith building (Re: Brigid Cucinotta)
Please be prepared with description of the phone and unlock it
Posted: December, 11 2017 10:18:06
Due to the Christmas Holiday, student time sheets for the period of 12/4/17 to 12/17/17 must be submitted by 5:00 PM on Wednesday, 12/13/17. These time sheets must be approved by end of day, Thursday, 12/14/17. Since time sheets must be submitted before the period ends, please estimate the hours that will be worked 12/14/17-12/17/17. Please note: if these deadlines aren’t met, we cannot guarantee that the student employee will be paid on 12/29/17.